Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro not powering on (with green flash on magsafe for one time)?

So as my question indicates my macbook pro (2014) not powering on, when i plug the magsafe adapter the little green dot flashes once!

it happened all of the sudden, it was working fine, I was using the laptop when i saw it needs to be charged I plugged the adapter and as I described, green flash led once and it wasn’t charging! I unplugged it and plugged it a couple of times but same result. So I tried to reboot it and that’s when it just died.

it keeps showing me drained battery on screen (the normal logo you get on screen when you try to turn on your mac when battery is dead) and same thing when plugging the magsafe over and over.

Please help.

Please note that both battery and adapter has been changed last year at apple.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 12:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 12:55 PM

Troubleshooting Mac Startup or Power Up Problems

What to Do When Your Mac Won't Power Up At All

Contacting Apple Customer and Support Service

1. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  2. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  3. To contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2020 12:55 PM in response to iroofa

Troubleshooting Mac Startup or Power Up Problems

What to Do When Your Mac Won't Power Up At All

Contacting Apple Customer and Support Service

1. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  2. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  3. To contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

MacBook Pro not powering on (with green flash on magsafe for one time)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.