Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

White line top of phone screen

There seems to be this white line at the top of my screen that won’t go away even after restarting.

iPhone 7

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 9:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 10:21 AM

Hello LoganHitchy,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding there is a white line on the top of your iPhone display. You've come to the right place! I'm happy to help.

If you haven't already, make sure that your iPhone has the latest software version.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists, back up your content and restore your iPhone to factory settings with your computer. After restoring set up your iPhone as new rather than restoring from your backup. This will help determine if the issue was caused by content within your backup.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

Let us know the results. Please include specific error messages and any troubleshooting steps that you may have tried.

Have a nice day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2020 10:21 AM in response to LoganHitchy

Hello LoganHitchy,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding there is a white line on the top of your iPhone display. You've come to the right place! I'm happy to help.

If you haven't already, make sure that your iPhone has the latest software version.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists, back up your content and restore your iPhone to factory settings with your computer. After restoring set up your iPhone as new rather than restoring from your backup. This will help determine if the issue was caused by content within your backup.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

Let us know the results. Please include specific error messages and any troubleshooting steps that you may have tried.

Have a nice day!

White line top of phone screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.