Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Заметки на icloud

У меня был iphone 7, но он перестал видеть сеть. Отдал в ремонт и перестал вообще работать (что-то с платой). На том телефоне были мои важные заметки, но теперь у меня iphone 6s, и я не могу перекинуть заметки из старого телефона на этот. Можете мне как-то помочь?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 3:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 3:46 PM

Hi sm_03,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. You've posted a question in the English Community. If you are able to repost your question in English, you may reach a larger audience and have a better chance of receiving a reply.

Thanks!

Similar questions

3 replies

Apr 15, 2020 3:19 PM in response to sm_03

sm_03,

Glad to hear back from you!

I understand you are now using an iPhone 6s and you are hoping to gain access to the notes that were on your previous iPhone. I can help.

If you were using iCloud to sync your notes, you should make sure you are signed in to your iPhone 6s using the same Apple ID account under Settings > [your name] > iCloud. Then, make sure you turn on Notes. You can also check on the iCloud website to confirm if you were syncing your notes to your iCloud account.

If you were not using iCloud, it's possible that you had your notes saving to a third-party email account instead. I would recommend making sure you've set up the same email accounts on your iPhone 6s, that you had set up on your iPhone 7. Then, make sure Notes is turned on under Settings > Passwords & Accounts, as discussed under, 'Check your account settings' in this article: If you're missing notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

There is also the option to restore from a backup: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support. Notes that were syncing to iCloud are not included in a backup. However, if notes were not syncing to iCloud, it's possible that they were included in a backup that was performed on your computer via iTunes (or Finder if using macOS Catalina).

Best regards.

Apr 14, 2020 11:30 PM in response to sm_03

I had an iphone 7 but it stopped seeing the network. I gave it up for repair and stopped working at all (something with the board). There were my important notes on that phone, but now I have iphone 6s and I can’t transfer notes from the old phone to this one. Can you help me somehow?

Заметки на icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.