Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone maps

Apple Maps is directing hikers to my address where a trailhead DOES NOT exist. How can I have Apple maps correct their info? Cannot find 800 number or where to message tech group. Tried calling Tech support but no advisors available.

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 9:30 AM

Apple's map information comes from outside sources, such as TomTom, OpenStreetMap and other data providers. Unfortunately, the Report an Issue link in Maps is internal, and is not an internet link. You can try this information for contacting Apple, Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple, but I'm not sure it will get you directly to maps. Is there anyone close to you that uses an iPhone, or someone that you have interacted with that has provided you the information that Apple Maps is doing this? If someone shows up at your house, you could get them to report it with their phone, or try that contact link I provided.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2020 9:30 AM in response to hiking2020

Apple's map information comes from outside sources, such as TomTom, OpenStreetMap and other data providers. Unfortunately, the Report an Issue link in Maps is internal, and is not an internet link. You can try this information for contacting Apple, Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple, but I'm not sure it will get you directly to maps. Is there anyone close to you that uses an iPhone, or someone that you have interacted with that has provided you the information that Apple Maps is doing this? If someone shows up at your house, you could get them to report it with their phone, or try that contact link I provided.

iPhone maps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.