Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connection to wifi

When I try to connect my first apple ipad to my router it tells me that my password is incorrect. I have checked my password with what is written on my router. I have been careful to type in the correct upper case and lower case letters. The same password has been used for at least 8 other items. I only have one password, what can I do?

iPhone XS

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 9:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 2:06 PM

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not stextelect Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2020 2:06 PM in response to 3apple8

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not stextelect Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Connection to wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.