Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iCloud Drive folder is empty in Windows

Same question as here: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8054494

I already:

• Made sure all Bonjour and iCloud applications were allowed in my firewall
  • Uninstalled, rebooted, and reinstalled iCloud Drive

Still no luck. Anyone know how to fix this? My iCloud Drive hasn't synced in a few weeks now

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 3:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2020 2:07 PM

Hello junwong,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand on a PC, you're unable to view and access information in iCloud Drive.

iCloud Drive is an important feature to access your personal information and to complete your daily tasks. I'll be happy to help.

Excellent job with the troubleshooting steps that were performed. I recommend to see if there's any available updates on your PC: How to keep your Windows computer up-to-date

In addition, you can temporarily disable any third party security software on your computer, to see if you're able to update and access information to iCloud Drive.

Please keep me posted on the results.

Kind regards.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2020 2:07 PM in response to junwong

Hello junwong,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand on a PC, you're unable to view and access information in iCloud Drive.

iCloud Drive is an important feature to access your personal information and to complete your daily tasks. I'll be happy to help.

Excellent job with the troubleshooting steps that were performed. I recommend to see if there's any available updates on your PC: How to keep your Windows computer up-to-date

In addition, you can temporarily disable any third party security software on your computer, to see if you're able to update and access information to iCloud Drive.

Please keep me posted on the results.

Kind regards.

My iCloud Drive folder is empty in Windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.