Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disabled apple id

I have an I phone xr and i changed my apple id and i made a new one and about a week later my apple id i made was deleted I don’t know why but. And if it did erase my apple id I would’ve been signed out but i am still in that apple id but it says my apple id id deleted and when i tried to sign out my it said to put my password in i did. And it said that no apple id was found. It was because my apple id was deleted and and my text app and my calls doesn’t work so I can’t get any verification code or anything like that... And I can’t download or update any of my apps and i am stuck in my apple id and I can’t even do anything..

iPhone XR

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 8:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 8:18 PM

According to: If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

"When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help."

5 replies

Disabled apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.