Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity Not Displaying Route After Workout

I use the Workout app on my Apple Watch Series 3 and when I go into the Activities app on my phone afterwards my route is no longer displayed. On my iPhone I went into Settings > Privacy > Location Services and Apple Watch Workout no longer appears. On my Apple Watch I also went into Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Apple Watch Workout and it says Ask Next Time in grey and I cannot change it. Any idea on how I can get my route to display in Activities again?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Apr 16, 2020 12:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2020 2:29 AM

Unpair and re-pair the watch and selelect setup as new,you will be asked if you want to enable route tracking answer yes and you will be able to select while using the app in location settings on the phone in Settings/Privacy/Location Services.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2020 2:29 AM in response to mmt1316

Unpair and re-pair the watch and selelect setup as new,you will be asked if you want to enable route tracking answer yes and you will be able to select while using the app in location settings on the phone in Settings/Privacy/Location Services.

Activity Not Displaying Route After Workout

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.