Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 7 - updated ios 13.4.1

Since updating to ios 13.4.1 my phone has been playing up...

On the first day after updating it was glitching/lagging.. photo being taken 5 seconds after pressing capture, Multiple apps crashing etc. Now i have no audio both incoming and outgoing on calls. I cannot hear any dialling tones or the person on the other end and they cannot hear me. This is affecting normal phone calls and whatsapp calls. When attempting to facetime or use whatsapp video call there is no connection to complete the call and they crash. There is no sound on apps such as houseparty. I can hear general iphone sounds such as notifications, typing, playing music, watching videos perfectly fine.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated???

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 17, 2020 3:51 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Apr 18, 2020 11:54 AM in response to akr1935

Hello akr1935,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to hear people on calls with your iPhone and they can't hear you either, along with some other issues. To help with the sound issues, please see if the steps in these Apple resources help with your situation:

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker

If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working

Next, use your Mac or PC to backup and restore your iOS software to factory settings, as this process erases the information and settings on your device and installs a fresh copy of the latest iOS software. Temporarily set up your iPhone as new to test your issues, and then restore your back up and test the issues again.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to factory settings

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

Cheers!

Iphone 7 - updated ios 13.4.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.