Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Self adjusting Ringing volumen

Why is my iPhone 11 pro turning Down the volumen of ringtone for incoming Call ??

often when im using the phone for writing, on facebook or typing in a phonenumber

i Can see that my phone is turning the volumen for incomming Call, all the Way Down

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 17, 2020 11:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2020 11:41 PM

This is part of the Attention Aware Feature of the iPhone. When the iPhone has your attention while you are looking at the screen (typing, reading websites or working with an app), then it automatically reduces the sound because it knows you are looking right at it so no need to issue loud notifications.

You can turn this feature off if you want by opening Settings ➔ Accessibility ➔ Face ID & Attention ➔ Attention Aware Feature set this to OFF.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2020 11:41 PM in response to Kimiskoven

This is part of the Attention Aware Feature of the iPhone. When the iPhone has your attention while you are looking at the screen (typing, reading websites or working with an app), then it automatically reduces the sound because it knows you are looking right at it so no need to issue loud notifications.

You can turn this feature off if you want by opening Settings ➔ Accessibility ➔ Face ID & Attention ➔ Attention Aware Feature set this to OFF.

Axel F.

Self adjusting Ringing volumen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.