Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The .5 option when I want to take a photo on my Iphone 11 Pro suddenly is not there. Can someone help me with this?

My iPhone 11 pro's wide lens option, when I set it to "Photo," would not work. It goes straight to 2x. When I zoom it out, it only goes to 1x. The wide lens option does work on "Video" setting though. Can anyone help me with this?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Apr 19, 2020 12:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2020 1:15 AM

Zoom in or out

• On all models, open Camera and pinch the screen to zoom in or out.
  • On iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 7 Plus, toggle between 1x or 2x to zoom in. To zoom in beyond 2x, touch and hold the zoom control, then drag the slider to the left.
  • On iPhone 11, toggle between 1x or 0.5x to zoom out. To zoom in beyond 2x, touch and hold the zoom control, then drag the slider to the left.
  • On iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, tap 2 to zoom in and .5 to zoom out. To zoom in beyond 2x, touch and hold the zoom control, then drag the slider to the left.

Learn, create, and be inspired. Join hands-on sessions happening every day at the Apple Store. Find Today at Apple sessions near you

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2020 1:15 AM in response to chrisbelle

Zoom in or out

• On all models, open Camera and pinch the screen to zoom in or out.
  • On iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 7 Plus, toggle between 1x or 2x to zoom in. To zoom in beyond 2x, touch and hold the zoom control, then drag the slider to the left.
  • On iPhone 11, toggle between 1x or 0.5x to zoom out. To zoom in beyond 2x, touch and hold the zoom control, then drag the slider to the left.
  • On iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, tap 2 to zoom in and .5 to zoom out. To zoom in beyond 2x, touch and hold the zoom control, then drag the slider to the left.

Learn, create, and be inspired. Join hands-on sessions happening every day at the Apple Store. Find Today at Apple sessions near you

The .5 option when I want to take a photo on my Iphone 11 Pro suddenly is not there. Can someone help me with this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.