Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro - Zoom on camera doesn't work correct

Hi!

I have a strange situation with my IPhone 11 Pro. When I’m trying to take photos with the zoom-function it doesn’t work as it should.

For example:

If I open the camera app and choose “Picture” then I have zoom “x2”-zoom and I can only change the zoom to “x1” and then the zoom it’s stuck here. If I change to portrait-mode I can only choose zoom “x2”. In Panoram-mode I can choose “x0.5” “x1” but not “x2”.

Ive tried to restart my iPhone, install the new update 14.7. But nothing works, I still have the same issue as above.

Hope someone can help me before I need to visit MacStore.

Best regards

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 9:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 8:47 AM

Hi Paddelplask,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We'd love to help and point you in the best direction to have your cameras working without issue.

To start, please be sure to remove any protective accessories from your device. On rare occasion, some external accessories may interfere with the sensitive components of your cameras if they have any metallic or magnetic parts.

If the issue persists, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support directly at that point to investigate further. Reach out via the following link to determine your preferred contact method:

Get Support

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2021 8:47 AM in response to Paddeplask

Hi Paddelplask,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We'd love to help and point you in the best direction to have your cameras working without issue.

To start, please be sure to remove any protective accessories from your device. On rare occasion, some external accessories may interfere with the sensitive components of your cameras if they have any metallic or magnetic parts.

If the issue persists, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support directly at that point to investigate further. Reach out via the following link to determine your preferred contact method:

Get Support

Have a great day!

iPhone 11 Pro - Zoom on camera doesn't work correct

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.