Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problem foto

I can not make a photo so that after the photo it is displayed in full screen. Such a Full function is available on Samsung phones, I don’t understand why this is not on the iphone 13. At the same time, you have photos on all sites that seem to have this function. Please advise how to do this? Because it's very beautiful.

photo taken in 16:9 mode.

I don't know how to make a photo so that it is in full screen

but what I have attached is 16:9, and this mode is also not full screen. And I want the photo to be full screen without cropping the photo

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 2:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 2:51 PM

I am not clear why do you want to do that because that would distort the photo that you have taken in the 16:9 aspect ratio. It will not remain the same ratio when made full screen.

Alternatively take pics in Apple ProRAW

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2022 2:51 PM in response to roman4368

I am not clear why do you want to do that because that would distort the photo that you have taken in the 16:9 aspect ratio. It will not remain the same ratio when made full screen.

Alternatively take pics in Apple ProRAW

problem foto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.