Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Drift.com, Inc. - Why is this on my MacBook Pro?

I purchased this 13" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar from Adorama used. I wiped it out twice, and each time there's this hidden program asking to "Allow Device Enrollment", a window pops up from time to time.

The first time I wiped the computer and set it up, this Drift.com program was in the Applications but I couldn't delete it, I would trash it and it would show up again. Then I was having issues and reformatted last week and now this window keeps popping up, but no program in Applications and I can't find any files called "Drift" doing a file search.

How do I get rid of this? And is it a big security issue?

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 12:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 7:27 AM

This Mac used to belong to Drift.com.

Did you recently buy it used? If so you need to contact the seller and tell them that they need to remove your Mac from DEP (Device Enrollment Program) or you want a refund.

This pop up will never disappear until they remove it from Drift.com's DEP system.

Similar questions

2 replies

Drift.com, Inc. - Why is this on my MacBook Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.