Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airplay not working on smart TV

My MacBook Pro has the Airplay symbol at the top with my TV being detected. I have my TV turned on obviously. I click my TV to connect to it and it doesn't do anything for a while. About 30 seconds later, I get the below error message. I have restarted my MacBook and my Samsung TV multiple times and still the same thing. Any help would be much appreciated.

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 6:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2020 3:57 AM

Alistair_XIII wrote:

My MacBook Pro has the Airplay symbol at the top with my TV being detected. I have my TV turned on obviously. I click my TV to connect to it and it doesn't do anything for a while. About 30 seconds later, I get the below error message. I have restarted my MacBook and my Samsung TV multiple times and still the same thing. Any help would be much appreciated.
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/634b0cb5-4a95-4a9c-8ec4-5979b0bc7fc6

AirPlay - Apple Support

If AirPlay or screen mirroring isn't working on your device ...

Use AirPlay on your Mac - Apple Support

Use AirPlay to stream what's on your Mac to an HDTV - Apple ...

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2020 3:57 AM in response to Alistair_XIII

Alistair_XIII wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/634b0cb5-4a95-4a9c-8ec4-5979b0bc7fc6

AirPlay - Apple Support

If AirPlay or screen mirroring isn't working on your device ...

Use AirPlay on your Mac - Apple Support

Use AirPlay to stream what's on your Mac to an HDTV - Apple ...

Airplay not working on smart TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.