Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any reason why I can't see 'Report a post' - want to report user 'Lanny' to Apple

I only see 'Link to this post' at the bottom right drop down.

I couldn't report his posts to Apple... I believe his behavior is inappropriate.

If an Apple Community Supervisor could contact me please.

MacBook, macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 21, 2020 11:18 AM

8 replies

Apr 22, 2020 2:58 AM in response to babowa

Here's my post with his 2 comments.

He didn't bother to offer a solution to my query... instead says "Make an effort to use the correct case letters." and "Looks like you don't know the difference between a g and G either.".

This is impolite and goes against the spirit of this community. If a user like Lanny can be nasty and condescending ...I should at least be able to block him.

There are plenty unfortunate people like him around ...but we should be able to filter away the dirt.

Apr 22, 2020 8:11 AM in response to douglasfromcape town

This is why you have to be level 2 to report posts. I see nothing wrong with the information provided you regarding the use of correct terminology. We all forget and use incorrect symbols at times so it is good to be reminded. It is especially important when talking about size, space, speed, bandwidth etc. a "b" is a lot different than a "B" and could significantly change a response or cause confusion to the poster.

Just for clarification a "b" refers to a "bit" and a "B" refers to a "byte". Big difference and could change the understanding of a post.

FWIW, I found the response you are referring to very helpful.

Any reason why I can't see 'Report a post' - want to report user 'Lanny' to Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.