Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

notes between ipad and iphone

I cannot get notes I put on iPhone 8 to show in notes on iPad mini. I followed instructions in support but still not working. TAI

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 22, 2020 7:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2020 8:04 PM

Hello,

On your iPhone and iPad > Open Notes > Tap the Back button in the upper left. This will display which notes are stored on which account. It is not uncommon for notes to be stored on other services like Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, etc. Since these are not stored on iCloud then they will not synchronize with your other Apple devices. You would then need to move your notes to iCloud which would then synchronize between your Apple devices.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2020 8:04 PM in response to Simone2007

Hello,

On your iPhone and iPad > Open Notes > Tap the Back button in the upper left. This will display which notes are stored on which account. It is not uncommon for notes to be stored on other services like Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, etc. Since these are not stored on iCloud then they will not synchronize with your other Apple devices. You would then need to move your notes to iCloud which would then synchronize between your Apple devices.

notes between ipad and iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.