Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone and iPad not syncing Notes app

My iPhone and my iPad are not syncing my Notes. I have followed every direction I could find online and nothing helps. I do not know what else to try. I have notes on my iPhone that are completely different from the ones on my iPad. Can anyone help?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 5:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 11:52 AM

Hi sueny,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with your Notes syncing between devices. We'd like to help.

Is iCloud Notes set up on both devices? Check out "Set up Notes with iCloud" on this resource to be sure: Use Notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Then, check the iCloud website to see which account is sharing the notes with iCloud.

Finally, check which Accounts you have on your devices? Do you have more than your iCloud Account using Notes? If so, it's possible that the other device is not using the correct account.

Let us know what you find.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2021 11:52 AM in response to sueny

Hi sueny,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with your Notes syncing between devices. We'd like to help.

Is iCloud Notes set up on both devices? Check out "Set up Notes with iCloud" on this resource to be sure: Use Notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Then, check the iCloud website to see which account is sharing the notes with iCloud.

Finally, check which Accounts you have on your devices? Do you have more than your iCloud Account using Notes? If so, it's possible that the other device is not using the correct account.

Let us know what you find.

Cheers!

iPhone and iPad not syncing Notes app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.