Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

notes not syncing ios 15

Hi, I’ve recently updated to iOS 15 and now my notes won’t sync between my iPhone X and my iPad Pro. I’ve turned off/on Notes on my iCloud account and still no syncing. Anyone else having the same problem or know of a solution? Janelle

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 6:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 1:35 PM

Hello drinkwaterj,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We understand that your notes are not syncing between your Apple devices after updating the iOS recently. We'd be happy to help.

Is your iPad also updated to the recent iPadOS version?

Do you store your notes on a different account, not in iCloud? Like a third-party email account?

Are you missing notes or are they just not updating across devices? If you're missing notes, take a look at If you're missing notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Lastly, are your devices connected to a Wi-Fi network or using cellular data? Ensure all are connected, maybe try resetting the connection as well.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2021 1:35 PM in response to drinkwaterj

Hello drinkwaterj,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We understand that your notes are not syncing between your Apple devices after updating the iOS recently. We'd be happy to help.

Is your iPad also updated to the recent iPadOS version?

Do you store your notes on a different account, not in iCloud? Like a third-party email account?

Are you missing notes or are they just not updating across devices? If you're missing notes, take a look at If you're missing notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Lastly, are your devices connected to a Wi-Fi network or using cellular data? Ensure all are connected, maybe try resetting the connection as well.

Take care.

notes not syncing ios 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.