You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove googleadservices.com

How to remove googleadservices.com from my iPad 4?

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Apr 23, 2020 7:19 PM

3 replies

Apr 24, 2020 5:43 AM in response to Stmichen

The best method of inhibiting unwanted content is to install a reputable Content/Ad blocker from the Apple App Store.

One of the technically better offerings is 1Blocker for Safari. This blocker App is highly recommended, fully configurable and secure; it does not have any reliance upon potentially dubious proxy services. All processing is performed on your iPad.

Contrary to common expectation, Safari and iPad performance will improve. As unwanted content is block from download (i.e., is is not filtered after download), Safari’s page rendering is generally much faster - and if used over a metered network (such as a Cellular carrier that charges for data), it will save you money.

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/1blocker-for-safari/id1365531024

I hope you find this to be helpful - and perhaps resolve any difficulties that you may have.

How to remove googleadservices.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.