Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted App

Good afternoon 

The money for the Text App that I accidentally downloaded because I thought it was free, has came out of my account. I deleted this App as soon as I found out I would have to pay for it. 

I’m unsure why money has been taken out of my account when I will never use this App because I deleted it. 

Could you please tell me why?

Regards

Deb Lawson

On 21/04/2020, at 2:47 PM, iTunes Store <do_not_reply@itunes.com> wrote:

Dear Deb 

This confirms your submission for a refund request for one or more items through Report a Problem. A decision on the request will be updated to Report a Problem within 48 hours. 

You can visit Report a Problem at any time after the 48 hour window to check the status of your submission. After logging in, click on the “Check Status of Claims” link near the top of the page. 

Regards, 

Apple Support 
Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. 1 Apple Park Way, Cupertino, CA 95014, United States 
Privacy Policy   |   Terms and Conditions   |   Apple Support  

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 23, 2020 7:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 12:04 AM

You will have to see what they say about issuing a refund. We can’t look into your account here.We are just users.

Deleting an App won’t make the charges go away. It’s up to you to cancel it before any charges incur, at least 24 hours before the trial period ends. For help with recurring charges, you can view, change, or cancel your subscriptions

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2020 12:04 AM in response to HeyYou60

You will have to see what they say about issuing a refund. We can’t look into your account here.We are just users.

Deleting an App won’t make the charges go away. It’s up to you to cancel it before any charges incur, at least 24 hours before the trial period ends. For help with recurring charges, you can view, change, or cancel your subscriptions

Deleted App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.