Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Passcode options on new iPhone SE

How do I change the passcode and add additional fingerprints to the new iPhone SE? Previously there was an option called ‘touch ID & Passcode’ but I can’t find it in the settings menu.

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 6:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2020 2:10 PM

Hi boney752,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today with your new iPhone SE. It sounds like you want to change the passcode and add more fingerprints.

The path through Settings > Touch ID & Passcode should still be available. If it isn't there, try restarting: Restart your iPhone.

Check out these instructions: Set up Touch ID on iPhone and Set a passcode on iPhone.

If you still aren't seeing the option in Settings, let me know.

Have a fantastic weekend!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2020 2:10 PM in response to boney752

Hi boney752,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today with your new iPhone SE. It sounds like you want to change the passcode and add more fingerprints.

The path through Settings > Touch ID & Passcode should still be available. If it isn't there, try restarting: Restart your iPhone.

Check out these instructions: Set up Touch ID on iPhone and Set a passcode on iPhone.

If you still aren't seeing the option in Settings, let me know.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Passcode options on new iPhone SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.