Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast Album Art

I don't see my album art for my podcast when I search for it in Apple Podcasts. How do I upload podcast album art?

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 7:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 8:10 AM

The 'podcast image' is referenced in the 'itunes:image' tag in the top section of the feed (before the first 'item' tag) and it there that you need to add it if it's not showing in your iTunes Store/Apple Podcasts page. The image must be minimum 1400 x 1400 px, maximum 3000 x 3000px and it must be square: it must be RGB (no alpha channel), JPG or PNG, and with a file size of less than 500kB.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2020 8:10 AM in response to fryguy333

The 'podcast image' is referenced in the 'itunes:image' tag in the top section of the feed (before the first 'item' tag) and it there that you need to add it if it's not showing in your iTunes Store/Apple Podcasts page. The image must be minimum 1400 x 1400 px, maximum 3000 x 3000px and it must be square: it must be RGB (no alpha channel), JPG or PNG, and with a file size of less than 500kB.

Podcast Album Art

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.