Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch 4 developed a hairline fracture..

My Apple iWatch4 developed a small hairline fracture on its own running from the bottom right hand side of the screen and along the bottom. It wasn’t in the way of the screen so silly me just left it and didn’t complain.. in February I accidentally dropped it on a Lino floor.. something that wouldn’t have normally bother it but because of the existing fault.. the screen shattered making my watch useless.. it still works fine but obviously you can’t see the face properly..where would I stand on this matter with getting help from Apple? I have been a faithful Apple user for years and have never complained about a thing until this.. very disappointed in their fault and myself for not complaining sooner... Any advice would be most appreciated..

Apple Watch

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 4:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 7:49 PM

Start here:

watch Repair - Official Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

My Apple Watch 4 developed a hairline fracture..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.