Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple+ TV not loading on Roku Express

I've had a subscription to Apple+ TV for several months and I've watched it many times on my Roku Express. It's been a few weeks since I've clicked on it though, but now today it keeps saying, "Apple TV could not be run because there is not enough space. Please remove one or more of your installed channels and try again. To remove a channel, focus the channel, press *, and then select 'Remove channel'. I was at one time up to over 700 channels, but began removing them when this same issue occurred with Youtube, and it started working again. This time I was down to just a little over 400 channels, and so I began removing more. I am now currently down to only 348 channels. I have done a system restart and a system update many times, and I removed the app, did a system restart, and then added the channel back, but it still doesn't work. I need help with this issue.

3900RW,

Posted on Apr 26, 2020 5:14 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Apr 28, 2020 2:03 PM in response to JeremyMajor

Hi JeremyMajor, 

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. 

I see from your post that you are having an issue with the your Roku not having enough storage to run your Apple TV+ app. I want to help. Here’s more information on how to Set up the Apple TV app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

If you need further assistance, since this issue is happening on a Roku device, you can reach out to their support here: Roku Community | Support, Help & Troubleshooting | Forums | Roku |

Best Regards! 

Apple+ TV not loading on Roku Express

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.