Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email received

Today I have received email

Your Apple ID was used to sign in to iCloud via a web browser.

Date and Time: April 26, 2020, 3:54 AM PDT

If the information above looks familiar, you can ignore this message. If you have not signed in to iCloud recently and believe someone may have accessed your account, click this link support.apple.com and change your lD as soon as possible under 24 hours before disable permanently.

Apple Support

Apple ID | Support | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2020 One Apple Park Way, Cupertino, CA 95014, United States​ All Rights Reserved.

when I click on the link given they ask me to sign in through link and then start asking me my address, telephone number, atm card number. Please help me about this matter. Is apple asking such a thing through email ?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 26, 2020 7:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2020 7:39 PM

• Apple would not warn of a pending account issue, giving you a deadline to fix the issue. 
  • Apple does not include document, or PDF files to download.
  • Apple would not refer to you as Dear Customer, Dear Client, or anything other than the name on file for your account.
  • Apple would not have such horrible spelling or grammar. 
  • Apple would not send a message to “Undisclosed Recipients”. 

It is a phishing attempt. Do not respond. Do not divulge any personal or financial information. You can use the address below to forward the suspect email message, as an attachment to Apple.

reportphishing@apple.com

If you provided your Apple ID and password at the bogus site, change your password immediately.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201355

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2020 7:39 PM in response to tejas112

• Apple would not warn of a pending account issue, giving you a deadline to fix the issue. 
  • Apple does not include document, or PDF files to download.
  • Apple would not refer to you as Dear Customer, Dear Client, or anything other than the name on file for your account.
  • Apple would not have such horrible spelling or grammar. 
  • Apple would not send a message to “Undisclosed Recipients”. 

It is a phishing attempt. Do not respond. Do not divulge any personal or financial information. You can use the address below to forward the suspect email message, as an attachment to Apple.

reportphishing@apple.com

If you provided your Apple ID and password at the bogus site, change your password immediately.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201355

Email received

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.