Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I delete all the health data from an iPhone?

I have a 16 GB iPhone. Settings>General>iPhone Storage says that Health is taking up 458 MB of space. I don't use any Health functionality. I would like to delete this information and free up the space.

I cannot delete the Health app.

I have gone into Settings>Health>Data Access & Devices and gone through all the apps and devices listed and have deleted all of those data sources. That helped a little bit, but I am still losing over 450 MB of space.

Please, someone tell me this is possible, that I can delete this health data without resetting and restoring my phone.

Thanks in advance.

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 11:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 2:06 PM

Actually, this is not correct. I did a factory reset and then restored from a backup and the space used by Health went away.

Before doing this I had turned off iCloud Health and deleted the data sources, as I described above.

Similar questions

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.