Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to use JAM with i phone 7. Could not sync. Supporter said to delete it and start over. Did. Cannot get it back and cannot figure how to use Discovery Mode.

Tried to sync I phone 7 with JAM HDMX bluetooth speaker. Support said to delete it from Bluetooth screen and start over. Did. Cannot get it back. Not able to place in DISCOVERY MODE. Plays from the I MAC fine.

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 6:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 7:28 AM

You need to put the device into Pairing mode. Check it’s manual or website for how to do that. Then once it is in pairing mode go to Settings/Bluetooth and it should appear at the bottom of the screen, where you can tap on it to pair it.

5 replies

Apr 29, 2020 9:50 AM in response to Beachshack

Hi Beachshack,

Thank you for contacting Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems like the iPhone does not see the Bluetooth accessory. I would recommend you use this article to help troubleshoot the issue.

If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Cheers.

Trying to use JAM with i phone 7. Could not sync. Supporter said to delete it and start over. Did. Cannot get it back and cannot figure how to use Discovery Mode.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.