Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts photos not showing on my Mac.

For some reason the photographs are not showing in my contacts. When I upload a photo it shows briefly and then disappears. Any ideas or suggestions? I posted this question earlier this morning but I can't find it. So far no answers - so here's hoping. I am using High Sierra 10.13.6 on my desktop.

iMac 27", macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 7:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 3:32 AM

Having had a conversation again with Apple this morning it looks like the issue has finally been fixed. The Australian lady was very patient and went through various settings in iCloud and, finger's crossed, I am in business again with photos showing!

Similar questions

5 replies

Apr 29, 2020 5:48 AM in response to BDAqua

Hi BDAqua. Having spent an hour chatting to an Apple Consultant this morning - and a further hour on the phone trying to sort this error out, it was decided, eventually, for me to re-install High Sierra to see if that solved the problem. Three hours later and I'm afraid I have the same situation - so I give up. Having photographs in my contacts is not the end of the world. We have more important issues to worry about!! Thank you for your time.

Contacts photos not showing on my Mac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.