Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Passcode locked, how can first remove function - voice over, then submit current passcode

Tried everything to force reset of passcode. I know my passcode is correct, but since I added voice over, I haven't been able to put my passcode in to open iPhone. Now, its locked and nothing seems to work to enter passcode. Any ideas?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 3:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 3:49 PM

“Hey Siri, turn off voiceover"

Or just double-tap anywhere you would tap once, then go to Settings/Accessibility and turn off voiceover. So you enter your passcode just tap each digit twice.

2 replies

Passcode locked, how can first remove function - voice over, then submit current passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.