Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Balance

I can’t add to my apple balance. I don’t know why i can’t add to it. When i try to add money it says “Your purchase could not be completed, Contact iTunes Store Support to complete this transaction”.

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 6:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 5:00 PM

Hi CosmoDaCow,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand

Please review the information in this article regarding adding funds to your Apple ID balance: Add funds to your Apple ID - Apple Support. Make sure you are using a payment method supported in your country/region to add funds: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support.

You can then check your Apple ID balance to confirm your added funds: View your Apple ID balance - Apple Support. As quoted from this article, "If you don't think the amount of balance available to you is correct, check your purchase history to see if some of the balance was used for a purchase. If you still don't think the balance is correct, sign out of the iTunes Store and App Store on all of your devices and then sign back in."

If this does not help you solve the issue, you should reach out to Apple Support directly, as suggested in the alert you are receiving: Contact - Official Apple Support.

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2020 5:00 PM in response to CosmoDaCow

Hi CosmoDaCow,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand

Please review the information in this article regarding adding funds to your Apple ID balance: Add funds to your Apple ID - Apple Support. Make sure you are using a payment method supported in your country/region to add funds: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support.

You can then check your Apple ID balance to confirm your added funds: View your Apple ID balance - Apple Support. As quoted from this article, "If you don't think the amount of balance available to you is correct, check your purchase history to see if some of the balance was used for a purchase. If you still don't think the balance is correct, sign out of the iTunes Store and App Store on all of your devices and then sign back in."

If this does not help you solve the issue, you should reach out to Apple Support directly, as suggested in the alert you are receiving: Contact - Official Apple Support.

Best regards.

Apple Balance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.