Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund my money

I have no purchase in apple store than my money debited in my account. this issue three time money debited in my account.i have already sent mail in this id but no reply .this issue already 15days.but your team not response to me .i know you are not find my problem.your system please checked my apple id not purchase found .i have already checked my purchase history but not found bill history.

but one time this issue not already three time same issue created.your system is very very poor.

i have already 10 mail to itunesstoresupport@apple.com. your team not positive reply.

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 8:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 9:55 PM

dhruv67 Said:

"Refund my money: I have no purchase in apple store than my money debited in my account.[...]i have already 10 mail to itunesstoresupport@apple.com. your team not positive reply."

-------

Contact Apple Support ASAP:

For Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. This is a User-to-User forum; we are all Apple users like you. You are not speaking with Apple. So, take this up with Apple Support.

Contacting Apple Suppport:

Request to speak to the iTunes Store Staff. Show them what happened. They will see this, informing you about where this all, confirm where this all stands in your Apple Account, and run you through the fix. If need be, ask about performing a screensharing session with the Apple Rep.

--- Contact Us - Choose Locations

--- USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

--- Proceed from there as Necessary

Note: Calls seem to be taking much longer than normal to get an Apple Rep to answer the call. And that makes sense, because many are at home at the moment (due to the Coronavirus Pandemic), hence they have more free time on their hands for a chance to callApple Support.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2020 9:55 PM in response to dhruv67

dhruv67 Said:

"Refund my money: I have no purchase in apple store than my money debited in my account.[...]i have already 10 mail to itunesstoresupport@apple.com. your team not positive reply."

-------

Contact Apple Support ASAP:

For Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. This is a User-to-User forum; we are all Apple users like you. You are not speaking with Apple. So, take this up with Apple Support.

Contacting Apple Suppport:

Request to speak to the iTunes Store Staff. Show them what happened. They will see this, informing you about where this all, confirm where this all stands in your Apple Account, and run you through the fix. If need be, ask about performing a screensharing session with the Apple Rep.

--- Contact Us - Choose Locations

--- USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

--- Proceed from there as Necessary

Note: Calls seem to be taking much longer than normal to get an Apple Rep to answer the call. And that makes sense, because many are at home at the moment (due to the Coronavirus Pandemic), hence they have more free time on their hands for a chance to callApple Support.

Refund my money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.