Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do the money be charged for when there was no purchase

Good afternoon! please, help! unfortunately there is no support service in Kazakhstan! I really hope that you will solve my problem. On 10/22/2020, 15490 tenge was debited from my card for a purchase on http://apple.com/bill, but I did not buy anything. I called the bank's call center and they said I needed to contact you for a refund. I looked through all the sites to find out how to solve the problem through the settings of the app store, but I did not succeed, and I do not even see what the money was charged for. Then I wrote to Apple support on Twitter, they gave me a refund link, but there is not even that amount.

I have already tried all the methods, but nothing succeeded. WHAT DO THE MONEY BE CHARGED FOR WHEN THERE WAS NO PURCHASE ?? !!! I STRONGLY ASK TO RETURN ME THE MONEY THAT WAS GOING ANYWHERE! After all, there should be consumer protection !!!

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 5:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 5:32 AM

Ask your bank to investigate.

Similar questions

4 replies

What do the money be charged for when there was no purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.