Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pictures and music I can’t find

Hi, please assist as I can’t seem to find any of my pictures or music that I had pre this phone.

please note that I have a new phone and previously I had iCloud set- up and backed up prior to using this phone.

Regards

Tshepiso

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on May 1, 2020 1:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2020 1:54 AM

What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

iCloud backup doesn’t include information that are synced and stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail, Notes, Voice Memosshared photosiCloud Photos*, Health data, call history, and files you store in iCloud Drive.

*-If you had turned on iCloud Photos, your content is automatically stored in iCloud. 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2020 1:54 AM in response to tshepiso274

What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

iCloud backup doesn’t include information that are synced and stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail, Notes, Voice Memosshared photosiCloud Photos*, Health data, call history, and files you store in iCloud Drive.

*-If you had turned on iCloud Photos, your content is automatically stored in iCloud. 

Pictures and music I can’t find

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.