Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to uninstall EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard app from MacBook Air ?

I am trying to uninstall EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard app from my MacBook Air (2014), please help!

What do I need to do, step by step? I am unable to contact anyone at Apple support.

MacBook

Posted on May 1, 2020 8:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2020 9:07 AM

Thank you. I have the activity monitor open, but it is not clear what the " process(es) associated with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard" are so that I can quit them. I do not see the program MplayerX in the list of programs in the activity monitor.

This is the instruction on the website you sent " Open Activity Monitor in the Utilities folder in Launchpad, and

select All Processes on the drop-down menu at the top of the window.

Select the process(es) associated with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard in

the list, click Quit Process icon in the left corner of the window, and

click Quit in the pop-up dialog box (if that doesn’t work, then try

Force Quit)."

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2020 9:07 AM in response to Samantaray71

Thank you. I have the activity monitor open, but it is not clear what the " process(es) associated with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard" are so that I can quit them. I do not see the program MplayerX in the list of programs in the activity monitor.

This is the instruction on the website you sent " Open Activity Monitor in the Utilities folder in Launchpad, and

Force Quit)."

May 1, 2020 9:09 AM in response to Samantaray71

Force Quit)."

How to uninstall EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard app from MacBook Air ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.