Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn off iCloud music library if it is on?

howdo i turn off icloud music library if it is on? and itunes is not letting me add a playlist

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on May 1, 2020 2:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 1:53 PM

These instructions do a great job of showing how to turn the Cloud Music Library functionality on - unfortunately doing the reverse of these actions / flipping the switches the other way still doesn't enable the ability to sync from your MacBook. You still get the "Your iPhone is using the Cloud Music Library. You can play and download songs on all your devices. To sync music from this computer, turn off Cloud Music Library." messaging...

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2020 1:53 PM in response to javaliga

These instructions do a great job of showing how to turn the Cloud Music Library functionality on - unfortunately doing the reverse of these actions / flipping the switches the other way still doesn't enable the ability to sync from your MacBook. You still get the "Your iPhone is using the Cloud Music Library. You can play and download songs on all your devices. To sync music from this computer, turn off Cloud Music Library." messaging...

How do I turn off iCloud music library if it is on?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.