Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Netflix caching issue on Apple TV

When I access netflix via Apple TV the scrolling through Netflix selections becomes extremely slow to the point I need to restart my Apple TV in order to clear the NetFlix cache. Must clear it daily depending on how often I’m using Netflix.

what is this problem and how canon resolve it?

This only happens with Netflix and no other app on my Apple TV.

Apple TV (4th generation)

Posted on May 2, 2020 2:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2020 7:35 AM

Hello bazonie,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand you're experiencing slow performance, when you use Netflix on your Apple TV.

I know how important it is to rely on using your favorite apps and I'd like to help.

To help troubleshoot this behavior with Netflix, I recommend following the steps outlined in this helpful article: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open These steps are relevant to the issue you're experiencing and can help.

We look forward to hearing an update on the results.

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2020 7:35 AM in response to bazonie

Hello bazonie,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand you're experiencing slow performance, when you use Netflix on your Apple TV.

I know how important it is to rely on using your favorite apps and I'd like to help.

To help troubleshoot this behavior with Netflix, I recommend following the steps outlined in this helpful article: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open These steps are relevant to the issue you're experiencing and can help.

We look forward to hearing an update on the results.

Kind regards.

Netflix caching issue on Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.