Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I phone gets very hot especially top left side

When using a wall charger my iPhone 13 pro on top left side gets very hot. I switch charger and I phone does not get hot. Is there something wrong with that charger

Posted on May 2, 2020 4:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2020 4:32 AM

I am not aware of the ambient temperature in your area --> Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable ...

Low- or high-temperature conditions might cause the device to change its behavior to regulate its temperature. Using an iOS device in very cold conditions outside of its operating range might temporarily shorten battery life and could cause the device to turn off. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2020 4:32 AM in response to 04Zoie05

I am not aware of the ambient temperature in your area --> Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable ...

Low- or high-temperature conditions might cause the device to change its behavior to regulate its temperature. Using an iOS device in very cold conditions outside of its operating range might temporarily shorten battery life and could cause the device to turn off. 

I phone gets very hot especially top left side

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.