Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I get a one year subscription free to Apple TV, then why do you request my credit card information

If my subscription to Apple TV is free for a year, then why do you request my credit card information?

Posted on May 2, 2020 7:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2020 7:23 AM

If you have any subscription, free or paid, you are required to have a credit card on file in case you forget to cancel the subscription before the free trial runs out.

If you have questions, you can contact iTunes Support. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call       

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2020 7:23 AM in response to McCounapple

If you have any subscription, free or paid, you are required to have a credit card on file in case you forget to cancel the subscription before the free trial runs out.

If you have questions, you can contact iTunes Support. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call       

If I get a one year subscription free to Apple TV, then why do you request my credit card information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.