Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro will not stream videos properly, but other devices can.

Yesterday we got some new and better wifi installed. Ever since then, when I try to watch a video (on YouTube, Netflix or Play Video) the video will either not load and keep buffering or play for a bit then start buffering while having really bad quality. On other devices at home, like my phone, PC or my mom’s iPad Air 2, videos can be streamed without interruption in HD. I’ve tried restarting my iPad, reconnecting to the Wifi and even updating it but nothing works. Does anyone know what going on? Thanks in advance!

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 2, 2020 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2020 12:33 PM

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

1 reply

iPad Pro will not stream videos properly, but other devices can.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.