Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE Screen Flickering

iPhone SE 2.5 years old last week suddenly stuck on apple logo tried restoring but failed many times 15-20- times got error 9 and 6 after 3-4 days phone was showing low battery logo tried restoring again successfully restored but screen was flickering like in video while restoring and after ,for one 2 days phone was restarting randomly then It stopped flickering after 1 day when battery was above 70 and battery falls drastically after 70%

Battery health shows 83%

Cooconut Battery shows health of 75%

Apple Support ran a diagnostic and said everything is normal.

what are your thoughts I think a battery replacement is required .

https://youtu.be/CVmsRcbW-mY

iPhone SE

Posted on May 2, 2020 12:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2020 2:12 PM

If your battery's Maximum Capacity shows a value of 80% or less than it has gone through its lifecycle and therefore should be replaced, according to Apple. What does it say under Peak Performance under Battery Health?

I concur with you. You are very close to a battery replacement recommendation at 83%.

Axel F.

4 replies

iPhone SE Screen Flickering

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.