Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

11 pro max mic issue while using FaceTime

Hi! Since a couple days ago I’ve been having issues with the mic during a FaceTime call. I bought this phone less than a month ago and am having trouble communicating in where they other person can’t hear me clearly and my voice starts breaking up using the speaker phone. Verify wi-fi and LTE connection and everything works perfectly fine. The only issue is when am using the speaker during a phone call. Is anyone having the same issue? (Phone is up to date)(Tried restarting, reseting phone and network) Thank you.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on May 2, 2020 8:02 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

May 3, 2020 2:14 PM in response to ANFINE

Greetings, ANFIME!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're having anise with the microphone not working while using FaceTime. You've tried excellent steps so far updating, resetting, and restarting the iPhone. I also suggest checking out this article If the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch aren't working for additional steps you can take for your issue.

"If people can't hear you on phone or FaceTime calls

1. Open the Voice Memos app. 
  2. Tap the Record button , speak at the bottom of your phone, then stop the recording. 
  3. When you play back the memo, you should hear your voice clearly.
  4. If you don't hear your voice clearly, contact Apple Support.

If the microphone doesn't work in a specific app

1. Go to Settings > Privacy > Microphone.
  2. Make sure that the app is enabled.
  3. If the app has permission to access your microphone, or if it isn't listed, contact the app developer."

If you still have issues with the microphone in FaceTime after trying these steps, I would recommend reaching out to Apple directly by checking out this link to Contact Apple Support and they will be more than happy to proceed with additional steps.

Cheers!

11 pro max mic issue while using FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.