Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes Platform

Why doesn't the updated Itunes platform allow you to sync your music library to an Ipod? When I connect my Ipod to my Mac and open Itunes, it no longer connects with my Ipod and allows me to sync my library to my Ipod. HELP! It would be ludicrous if Apple no longer allows you to sync songs you PURCHASED with other Apple devices!

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on May 3, 2020 9:39 AM

4 replies

May 3, 2020 10:24 AM in response to ed2345

Thank you. However I did that. Clicked on "File", clicked on "Library" and then "Export Library" then I hit a wall. It wants me to save the library file somewhere but doesn't give me the option to sync it to my iPod. With the old iTunes format, it would sync my music folders etc. as they in iTunes. This wants me to copy the file somewhere, which not only is not "syncing" but also does not bring up my iPod. I am not that tech savvy, so I guess I must be missing something?

Itunes Platform

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.