Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro X library access partially lost after installing new sounds

When I installed all available sounds in Logic Pro X as well as simply the essential sounds,

I lost access in the library window to a large number of sounds such as 'orchestral' even though they all showed up as being installed in the Sound Library Manager. The number of Apple Loops jumped from about 7000 to 23000 so the new sounds are there. An old orchestral harp track still played harp so the old sounds are all presumably there too. How do I restore the Library Window to show the full menu?

Posted on May 5, 2020 6:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2020 11:41 AM

Where are you looking in the Library Window?

Create a new Software Instrument track. Open the Library. What do you see? Maybe a screenshot can help.

WD

Similar questions

3 replies

Logic Pro X library access partially lost after installing new sounds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.