Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 display flickering

iPhone 7 display flicker from bottom and after hard restart it become normal what to do now

Posted on May 5, 2020 7:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2020 7:37 PM

Hey there lakshay259,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand the display on your iPhone was flickering and a force restart seemed to resolve. I’ll be happy to help with this.

To verify, is the issue with the display returning? If so, create a current backup of your device in case it requires service:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

After that, restore your iPhone to factory settings and see if the issue returns while in this state. This will remove your Wi-Fi password and other connections so make sure you have those handy:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings 

If the issue doesn’t continue in factory settings, restore your backup and see if it returns:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2020 7:37 PM in response to lakshay259

Hey there lakshay259,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand the display on your iPhone was flickering and a force restart seemed to resolve. I’ll be happy to help with this.

To verify, is the issue with the display returning? If so, create a current backup of your device in case it requires service:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

After that, restore your iPhone to factory settings and see if the issue returns while in this state. This will remove your Wi-Fi password and other connections so make sure you have those handy:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings 

If the issue doesn’t continue in factory settings, restore your backup and see if it returns:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

Regards.

iPhone 7 display flickering

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.