Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Burning CD from iTunes

I'm trying to burn a CD from an iTunes playlist. My MacBook Pro says it's burning the CD and shows the progress bar etc. All looks good but the finished CD is blank! It hasn't burned it at all.

Is this something I can fix on my Mac or is it a hardware problem that needs repair?

MacBook Pro

Posted on May 5, 2020 7:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2020 8:19 AM

SuzukiJLX1998 wrote:

I'm trying to burn a CD from an iTunes playlist. My MacBook Pro says it's burning the CD and shows the progress bar etc. All looks good but the finished CD is blank! It hasn't burned it at all.
Is this something I can fix on my Mac or is it a hardware problem that needs repair?

Create CDs and DVDs in iTunes on Mac - Apple Support

Problems burning a disc in iTunes on Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2020 8:19 AM in response to SuzukiJLX1998

SuzukiJLX1998 wrote:

Create CDs and DVDs in iTunes on Mac - Apple Support

Problems burning a disc in iTunes on Mac - Apple Support

Burning CD from iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.