Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My airpods disconnect often...

My airpods disconnect some times... like some times if im in the bus, the airpods is "connected" but if i turn on the music they disconnect and the music play on my iphone.

Any help?

Nicki

Posted on May 5, 2020 2:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2020 4:52 PM

Nicki943 Said:

My airpods disconnect often...: My airpods disconnect some times... like some times if im in the bus, the airpods is "connected" but if i turn on the music they disconnect and the music play on my iphone.

———-

Unpair these From your iPhone:

See if unpairing then from your iPhone does the trick. They will not connect to your iPhone, but will rather will connect to the bus.

Google This: unpair airpods from iPhone

Try These Six Steps the Pop Up:

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2020 4:52 PM in response to Nicki943

Nicki943 Said:

My airpods disconnect often...: My airpods disconnect some times... like some times if im in the bus, the airpods is "connected" but if i turn on the music they disconnect and the music play on my iphone.

———-

Unpair these From your iPhone:

See if unpairing then from your iPhone does the trick. They will not connect to your iPhone, but will rather will connect to the bus.

Google This: unpair airpods from iPhone

Try These Six Steps the Pop Up:

My airpods disconnect often...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.