Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

THERE IS NO SOUND WHEN I GET NOTIFICATIONS ON MY IPHONE SE 2020

Hello, my notifications appear on my screen but only when i open the phone. There is no sound when the notifications appear. I checked the settings for sound but they looks ok.

Please help me.

Thank you.

iPhone SE

Posted on May 6, 2020 3:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2020 3:32 AM

Some of the reasons are listed below which may silence your iPhone

1. DND status
  2. Bed Time schedule
  3. Ringer Volume level

10 replies

Jun 29, 2020 10:39 AM in response to JACKYS-PAUL

I contacted Verizon support, they had me check all the switches and toggles, they finally told to me reset my phone to original factory specs. That worked. didn't lose any of my personal stuff or apps. My wallpaper changed and some minor settings that I fixed. Check with your provider they can walk you through the process. This was my third Iphone. I was pretty savvy on how to work it. This was frustrating and baffling.

THERE IS NO SOUND WHEN I GET NOTIFICATIONS ON MY IPHONE SE 2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.