Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

not everything transferred on new se2 setup from iphone 6

I'm missing apps after setting up my new SE 2 from my iphone 6. Mostly from Google, but other issues as well.

iPhone SE

Posted on May 6, 2020 4:17 AM

3 replies

May 6, 2020 10:35 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thanks for the suggestion, but the apps are there. I can just not sign in. I didn't explain everything because it so many things. I did get to gmail once through Safari, but usually I get "Safari cannot open the page because it could not establish a secure connection to the server" If I get to enter my email then hit the next button and nothing happens. Also I have changed Siri's voice on the new SE2 and still hear the old voice I had on my iPhone 6. I know that I'm also having problems with calendar, contacts, and more. I'm not even sure what all is not working I'm still try to figure it all out.

I'm wondering if I need to sign out of Google on my old phone which I still have without a sim card? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

not everything transferred on new se2 setup from iphone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.