Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro peak performance capability

Hello all,

I have got some questions regarding peak performance capability of iPhone 11 Pro.

i have been using it for 6 months and now battery health is 90% and the status of peak performance capability is as per photo.

normally, I think the status will be “ Your battery is currently supporting normal peak performance.”

not the status that is shown in my phone.

I don’t know it is a good thing to get that kind of msg.

please kindly suggest me or let me know the root cause or any similar situation.

Thanks!

Posted on May 6, 2020 7:49 AM

4 replies

May 9, 2020 12:29 PM in response to Leanne_68

Hello,

thanks for the reply.

I have checked the articles but what I don’t understand is the message regarding the peak performance capability. In the article, from my understanding, it only explains the normal condition and the worst cases.

I can’t really tell if my phone condition is in which range, moderate one or worst case. So, if it is okay, can you please tell/explain to me the condition?

thank you!

May 9, 2020 4:31 PM in response to WendyTK

WendyTK ,

From the article provided above:

"A normal battery is designed to retain up to 80% of its original capacity at 500 complete charge cycles when operating under normal conditions."

As long as your battery is showing 80% or more and has not reached 500 charge cycles then you battery is operating as normal and there is no need for concern. If it drops below 80% and/or has reached it maximum charge cycles then you would want to have the iPhone serviced.

Take Care.

iPhone 11 Pro peak performance capability

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.